One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Before this happens, I hope the blogosphere, using its collective, distributed nodes of intelligence, can determine why it's OK to admire the shapeliness of some 18-year-olds but not others.’
- ‘But when you take cuttings from valuable landscape plants such as cedar, fir, juniper, pine, spruce, and redwood, do it carefully to preserve the plant's health and shapeliness.’
- ‘Perusing this delicate yet powerful little book, we can't help but admire the shapeliness, the eloquence, the stylishness, and the incisiveness of the essay it contains.’
- ‘Males compete in the bodybuilding competition and judges look for symmetrical muscularity, whereas the women compete in the figure competition and judges award points for shapeliness and elegance.’
- ‘He has personally received a lot of compliments for the shapeliness of his pins in high heels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.