One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How to give shape to a shapelessness that presses against and expands into silence?’
- ‘There was the sort of sallow shapelessness about it that derives from simultaneous over-eating and under-sleeping.’
- ‘It has that kind of sort of innocence, and that sort of shapelessness.’
- ‘Relaxed into a postmodern shapelessness, however, the poetry lacks the form that gave high modern poets such magnificent bearing.’
- ‘Even if this claim were true, which it virtually never is, why on earth should amoeba-like intellectual shapelessness be a good thing in a journalist?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.