One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jones refines her shamanistic readings by arguing that the hero-kings of Celtic literature, rather than the Druids, are the ones who undergo shamanistic initiation.’
- ‘Many areas were not converted to Islam until the eighteenth century, and even then it was by the mystical Sufi branch, who integrated local shamanistic practices with their religion.’
- ‘The oldest Buddhist sect in Tibet, it emphasizes mysticism and incorporates shamanistic practices and local deities borrowed from the pre-Buddhist Bon religion.’
- ‘We hear about pre-Christian religion, pagan beliefs, shamanistic rituals and healing drums, and the story is narrated in ambiguous and multivocal words and concepts.’
- ‘For spirit loss, a baci, or a shamanistic ceremony may be performed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.