One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jones refines her shamanistic readings by arguing that the hero-kings of Celtic literature, rather than the Druids, are the ones who undergo shamanistic initiation.’
- ‘We hear about pre-Christian religion, pagan beliefs, shamanistic rituals and healing drums, and the story is narrated in ambiguous and multivocal words and concepts.’
- ‘The oldest Buddhist sect in Tibet, it emphasizes mysticism and incorporates shamanistic practices and local deities borrowed from the pre-Buddhist Bon religion.’
- ‘For spirit loss, a baci, or a shamanistic ceremony may be performed.’
- ‘Many areas were not converted to Islam until the eighteenth century, and even then it was by the mystical Sufi branch, who integrated local shamanistic practices with their religion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.