One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His mouth opened but no sound came out, and he pointed shakily towards where he had been looking.’
- ‘She rose from the floor shakily, no doubt with a swimming head.’
- ‘Picking up her glass shakily, Adrienne takes another sip of her water and decides to let it drop.’
- ‘The maid stood up shakily and tottered down the long dark corridor, towards the nursery.’
- ‘He hands the glossy thing to me and I shakily accept it like a sad surrender.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.