One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Picking up her glass shakily, Adrienne takes another sip of her water and decides to let it drop.’
- ‘She rose from the floor shakily, no doubt with a swimming head.’
- ‘He hands the glossy thing to me and I shakily accept it like a sad surrender.’
- ‘The maid stood up shakily and tottered down the long dark corridor, towards the nursery.’
- ‘His mouth opened but no sound came out, and he pointed shakily towards where he had been looking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.