One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dance energetically.‘she took to the main stage and shook her moneymaker’
- ‘No dancefloor, just get up and shake your moneymaker if the moment takes you.’
- ‘We got an open bar all night long, the hottest DJ spinning the tunes, Go-Go dancers shaking their money makers, and a performance by Chingy!’
- ‘There's someone who knows how to shake her moneymaker!’
- ‘The DJ was smokin and we pushed everything out of the way so we could shake out moneymakers.’
- ‘Two audio-only mixes can be accessed to, I presume, offer the dancers tunes to shake their moneymakers to.’
- ‘After watching bemusedly for a while at the (mostly local) crowd of dancers, I was asked to dance by a lovely elderly Peruvian gentleman who really knew how to shake his money-maker.’
- ‘I chatted with the door guy to see where he might recommend for my friends to shake their moneymaker, he smiled and said, "Actually here."’
- ‘We had a big lighting and projection rig setup in there, people shook their moneymakers, and someone I didn't know requested a song.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.