One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He isn't the only sexter whose mobile phone behaviour has landed him in trouble.’
- ‘The study found that teen sexters are more likely to report being sexually active than their non-sexting counterparts.’
- ‘The majority of sexters are older teens.’
- ‘While studies have determined that older sexters tend to be driven by power and dominance, for those in their 20s and below there are no such associations; it's just normal behaviour’
- ‘Turning over alleged sexters to the police for criminal prosecution may meet the dictates of the law, but school officials should have some leeway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.