One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The study found that teen sexters are more likely to report being sexually active than their non-sexting counterparts.’
- ‘Turning over alleged sexters to the police for criminal prosecution may meet the dictates of the law, but school officials should have some leeway.’
- ‘While studies have determined that older sexters tend to be driven by power and dominance, for those in their 20s and below there are no such associations; it's just normal behaviour’
- ‘The majority of sexters are older teens.’
- ‘He isn't the only sexter whose mobile phone behaviour has landed him in trouble.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.