One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My friend David briefly courted a Chinese chicken sexer 25 years ago, but the relationship was too fleeting for any of her talents to pass via him to me, at least not that I can remember.’
- ‘Will she win the title, or will she quit and take up an even more lucrative career as a chicken sexer?’
- ‘If you order day-old sexed female chicks you usually get a few males that slipped by the sexer, so you will be all set.’
- ‘A charming woman and a steamy sexer, her name still raises pulses in fans of erotic entertainment.’
- ‘A Japanese man has made an emotional 5,000-mile trip to Hebden Bridge to retrace his father's steps after discovering diaries detailing his time there in the 1930s as an expert chicken sexer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.