One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See sex therapy
- ‘When these people hear that their spouse is unhappy about their sex life, they experience it as a criticism, become defensive, and often become either hurt or angry, rather than open themselves up to exploration with a sex therapist.’
- ‘First, I would suggest a support group regarding the ‘condition’, a counselor for both of you, and an individual therapist for you alone, and perhaps a sex therapist to help you deal with that aspect.’
- ‘He is a trained sex therapist, lecturer, author, and maintains a private practice where he treats individuals and couples.’
- ‘So these physicians who may not be motivated to bring on a sex therapist are now motivated to participate in a clinical trial, and then that model becomes the norm.’
- ‘A sex therapist may be a psychologist, social worker, psychiatrist, or nurse who specializes in problems dealing with sexuality and sexual functioning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.