One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lasting for a week.‘a seven-day trip for two to Hawaii’‘fields should be examined at seven-day intervals’
- ‘Our help centers around the world provide seven-day, 24-hour user support in local languages.’
- ‘Most of the food and entertainment during the seven-day cruise is included.’
- ‘Over a normal seven-day week it generally receives up to five million customers.’
- ‘A seven-day meal plan, complete with recipes, is included with the disc to complement the exercises.’
- ‘We're not getting the calls for the seven-day trips to Mexico.’
- ‘I read about this seven-day theater event that he did somewhere in rural Italy.’
- ‘For example, the May Day holiday has been turned into a seven-day official break.’
- ‘The sale includes a seven-day licence.’
- ‘All in favor of making this a seven-day affair, raise your hand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.