One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lotion applied to damp hair prior to its being set, enabling it to keep its shape longer.‘she laid her combs on the dressing table along with the setting lotion and the curling tongs’
- ‘Apply a light gel or setting lotion to hair that is fine, slippery or does not hold styles well.’
- ‘I send him out to go and buy me some hairspray and some setting lotion for my hair.’
- ‘Apply setting lotion to damp or almost dry hair on a daily basis, which will also make your hair stand out.’
- ‘To achieve the look, rub setting lotion through the hair and twist the longest sections.’
- ‘Then, finger setting lotion into your still-damp hair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.