One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lotion applied to damp hair prior to its being set, enabling it to keep its shape longer.‘she laid her combs on the dressing table along with the setting lotion and the curling tongs’
- ‘Then, finger setting lotion into your still-damp hair.’
- ‘To achieve the look, rub setting lotion through the hair and twist the longest sections.’
- ‘I send him out to go and buy me some hairspray and some setting lotion for my hair.’
- ‘Apply a light gel or setting lotion to hair that is fine, slippery or does not hold styles well.’
- ‘Apply setting lotion to damp or almost dry hair on a daily basis, which will also make your hair stand out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.