One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for scrum
- ‘The early pressure was only eased when the front row again conceded a penalty at the set scrum.’
- ‘Their pack occasionally struggled in the set scrum and gave up a penalty try in Cardiff.’
- ‘Melrose, looking menacing in the set scrums, finally made their set-piece pressure pay.’
- ‘Whenever danger threatened, Malton either disrupted the Halifax line-out or stole the ball at set scrums for Newsome to clear.’
- ‘Yet they showed power in the set scrums, often upsetting the Hawick pack, and fluency in the back line.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.