One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for scrum
- ‘Yet they showed power in the set scrums, often upsetting the Hawick pack, and fluency in the back line.’
- ‘The early pressure was only eased when the front row again conceded a penalty at the set scrum.’
- ‘Melrose, looking menacing in the set scrums, finally made their set-piece pressure pay.’
- ‘Whenever danger threatened, Malton either disrupted the Halifax line-out or stole the ball at set scrums for Newsome to clear.’
- ‘Their pack occasionally struggled in the set scrum and gave up a penalty try in Cardiff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.