One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A beer that has a relatively low alcohol content and is therefore suitable for drinking over an extended period.‘a session beer with just 4% alcohol by volume’
- ‘All were fine session beers, and if there was a favorite, it was probably Hofbrau's.’
- ‘A typical session beer which you wouldn't eat with, as that would hinder the session drinking - however have it with a light chicken salad if you must!’
- ‘For an ale, it is actually fairly light and mild, which is great news for quaffability as a session beer.’
- ‘Daleside Bitter is going to be a major session beer.’
- ‘The Hefeweizen was very good indeed, an excellent session beer, superbly fruity.’
- ‘I'm a big fan of understated session beers but there was something missing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.