One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A session, especially a drinking session.‘an all-day sesh’
drinking bout, debauchView synonyms
- ‘Heading for the freeway, we spotted a concrete park and stopped for a quick sesh.’
- ‘A friend popped round this morning to report that he still feels dreadful after our sesh three nights ago.’
- ‘A businessman arrested for luring a 16-year-old schoolgirl into a sadomasochistic love sesh is a bit of a nutter a court heard.’
- ‘Say we're sitting around, having a brainstorming sesh to solve a problem.’
- ‘I must write some new songs (which means I must buy some new guitar strings first); I'm sure Paul would be up for a recording sesh sometime if I had something worthwhile making a recording of.’
- ‘If he doesn't respond after a sweet message or chat sesh, move on.’
- ‘Everyone likes having someone around to play their favourite songs, and there's nothing more rewarding than a good jam sesh with a couple other players.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.