One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The musical score by Carl Davis is lyrical yet understated, an effective accompaniment, and it is rendered serviceably by the mono audio track.’
- ‘As far as technical details well, there's nothing wrong with the picture or sound quality; both are serviceably decent.’
- ‘Peter O'Donohue and Aaron Kopp aided serviceably in the team effort.’
- ‘She was dressed serviceably in a grey dress, her hair was pinned up in a neat bun, and she was wearing glasses.’
- ‘Joy's own vocals are serviceably emphatic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.