One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The design focus and primary application is telecommunications systems needing extreme reliability, availability and serviceability.’
- ‘At least two lanes are expected to be open soon, however, major construction will be required to return the highway to full serviceability.’
- ‘He called for the return of academia to its roots, which include the concepts of serviceability, practicality, and reality.’
- ‘The new release will offer tremendous reliability and serviceability.’
- ‘Extinguishers should be inspected periodically for serviceability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.