One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Convert into serpentine.‘partially serpentinized olivine’
- ‘Most samples are very altered, with olivines and orthopyroxenes being strongly serpentinized.’
- ‘Olivine in the plutons is only partly serpentinized.’
- ‘During and after the exhumation, the lherzolites underwent hydrothermal alteration and serpentinized at relatively low temperature.’
- ‘The lowermost rocks are serpentinized dunite and harzburgite, which are best exposed in the NE of the ophiolite.’
- ‘It is clear nevertheless that transforms are sites where deep-seated rocks, such as serpentinized peridotite (derived from the upper mantle), are relatively common.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.