One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Ophidia
- ‘Known predators of Old World sparrows include hawks (family Accipitridae), owls (family Strigidae), snakes (suborder Serpentes), house cats and raccoons.’
- ‘Snakes (suborder Serpentes) are common nest predators and falcons (family Falconidae) and other birds of prey (order Falconiformes) feed on adults.’
- ‘Snakes (suborder Serpentes) are common predators of eggs and nestlings.’
- ‘Within Serpentes, this condition is unique to Leptotyphlopidae.’
- ‘Known predators include snakes (Serpentes), forest falcons (Micrastur, that catch hermits during lekking), and pygmy-owls (Glaucidium).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.