One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The leptospiral antigens that are conserved among the diverse pathogenic leptospires have potential importance in the development of new serodiagnostic and immunoprotective strategies.’
- ‘For this reason, there is intense interest in leptospiral membrane proteins for development of accurate serodiagnostic tests and effective vaccines for protection of at risk individuals.’
- ‘For the development of new serodiagnostic tests that can be utilized for early diagnosis as well as for seroepidemiological surveys an antigen, which is highly conserved among the diverse pathogenic leptospires, should be selected.’
- ‘It is also possible that additional leptospiral proteins selectively expressed during infection may prove to be even better serodiagnostic or immunoprotective antigens than proteins expressed by cultivated organisms.’
- ‘The diagnostic utility of serodiagnostic methods applied to the blood samples in patients with EPTB is controversial.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.