One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Diagnosis based on the study of blood sera.
- ‘Protective antigen of Bacillus anthracis is the central moiety of the anthrax toxin complex and it elicits antibody response useful for serodiagnosis of the disease.’
- ‘For the serodiagnosis of group A streptococcal infections and their late sequelae, a battery of tests have been suggested.’
- ‘The study reported in this issue on serodiagnosis of dengue infection in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi is a timely reminder of the required extent of monitoring.’
- ‘At present, serodiagnosis does not have any role in diagnosis of childhood pulmonary tuberculosis.’
- ‘Various diagnostic techniques such as improved culture techniques, serodiagnosis, and nucleic acid amplification have been developed and evaluated to improve diagnosis of childhood tuberculosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.