One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Diagnosis based on the study of blood sera.
- ‘At present, serodiagnosis does not have any role in diagnosis of childhood pulmonary tuberculosis.’
- ‘Various diagnostic techniques such as improved culture techniques, serodiagnosis, and nucleic acid amplification have been developed and evaluated to improve diagnosis of childhood tuberculosis.’
- ‘The study reported in this issue on serodiagnosis of dengue infection in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi is a timely reminder of the required extent of monitoring.’
- ‘For the serodiagnosis of group A streptococcal infections and their late sequelae, a battery of tests have been suggested.’
- ‘Protective antigen of Bacillus anthracis is the central moiety of the anthrax toxin complex and it elicits antibody response useful for serodiagnosis of the disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.