One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Diagnosis based on the study of blood sera.
- ‘Protective antigen of Bacillus anthracis is the central moiety of the anthrax toxin complex and it elicits antibody response useful for serodiagnosis of the disease.’
- ‘For the serodiagnosis of group A streptococcal infections and their late sequelae, a battery of tests have been suggested.’
- ‘At present, serodiagnosis does not have any role in diagnosis of childhood pulmonary tuberculosis.’
- ‘Various diagnostic techniques such as improved culture techniques, serodiagnosis, and nucleic acid amplification have been developed and evaluated to improve diagnosis of childhood tuberculosis.’
- ‘The study reported in this issue on serodiagnosis of dengue infection in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi is a timely reminder of the required extent of monitoring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.