One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A printed design produced by means of a silk screen.
- ‘Instead, she looks forward to many more years of work, in which she will create more collages in addition to her paintings and serigraphs.’
- ‘I later spoke to the gallery director and asked him, on average, how many of his clients really understood what a fine art print really is and the differences between serigraphs, lithographs and giclées.’
- ‘In the past, when we published serigraphs, the edition sizes would be in the 400 range.’
- ‘This new volume celebrates 10 more years of limited-edition serigraphs that were printed and published from the original artwork of Eyvind Earle.’
- ‘The quality of prints produced, only original serigraphs or lithographs, stands out in the industry to provide collectors with true works of art.’
- ‘The company deals in originals, oils, acrylics, watercolors and serigraphs.’
- ‘The company will offer flue-art multiple works, including serigraphs, etchings, hand-pulled lithographs and foundry bronzes, as well as original works on canvas and paper.’
- ‘The galleries feature original oils, watercolors, limited-edition serigraphs, lithographs and sculpture.’
- ‘Also on display will be oils, watercolors, serigraphs and books, including the new release, ‘Three Oaks,’ one of Earle's favorites.’
- ‘The gallery offers a variety of fine art prints from its collection of hand-screened, limited-edition serigraphs and digital reproductions.’
- ‘The gallery, which is located in the New York metro area, played host to its own Dali show this past summer and exhibited a selection of lithographs, serigraphs and sculptures by the artist.’
- ‘Her originals and serigraphs are available on an exclusive basis.’
- ‘Not only are her paintings immensely popular, selling for at least $100,000, but she also creates serigraphs, stone lithographs, and limited-edition prints.’
- ‘He offers images of life on the seashore as original paintings, serigraphs, giclée prints and graphics.’
- ‘Park West presents works such as limited-edition serigraphs and lithographs by master, noted and emerging artists.’
- ‘Original serigraphs published by Fortune are created by hand and require three to five months to produce under the direction of skilled artists and artisans.’
- ‘For sale on the site are originals and limited-edition serigraphs, lithographs and sculpture.’
- ‘Hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees weaved through aisles featuring mouldings, equipment, posters, serigraphs, lithographs, original art and more.’
- ‘Burr's black-and-white serigraphs and oil paintings of tap, swing and formal dance are popular.’
- ‘Published mediums include, but are not limited to, serigraphs, lithographs, monoprints and various etchings.’
Late 19th century: formed irregularly from Latin sericum ‘silk’ + -graph.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.