One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She has developed a means by which to make chance contend with narrative; lyricism with cacophony and seriality.’
- ‘In a more general sense, seriality as an artistic organizational method was in wide use in the middle decades of the century.’
- ‘Yet for all their apparent seriality, the paintings are by no means repetitive or limited by one formal model.’
- ‘The postcard can be thought of as an ambivalent object, produced between spatial and temporal locations, between seriality and personalization.’
- ‘Not only does their very seriality suggest a relentless stream of crime, but the programmes themselves are organised around the repetitive replay of similar footage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.