One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A 3-month follow-up ultrasound showed enlargement of the right ovary with multiple bilateral cysts with a few septations.’
- ‘A careful search for true septations revealed at least rare septation in all cases.’
- ‘It is not clear whether capillary invasion stimulates alveolar septation or vice versa, but alveolar septation is always associated with capillary invasion.’
- ‘The main feature of alveolarization is the subdivision of the pre-existing voluminous saccules by septation, which leads to smaller units and an increased total surface area.’
- ‘Internal septations, polypoid lesions extending into the lumen and irregular shapes seem to be associated with the malignant variety, although some papillary processes may be seen in mucinous cystadenomas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.