One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Polygonal septarian cracks are filled with sparry calcite cements or micrite matrix.’
- ‘The areas along fault planes were subjected to a shearing action that produced a pattern of fracturing that is different from the desiccation cracking of a normal septarian concretion.’
- ‘On Thursday, the group moved to Moeraki, home of the famous ‘Moeraki boulders,’ large septarian nodules that weather out of the cliffs.’
- ‘These are found rarely in large septarian concretions in the Huron Shale in north-central Ohio near Milan, in Huron County.’
- ‘Consequently, they are only readily detected in septarian cracks and vugs that show an incomplete paragenesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.