One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are found rarely in large septarian concretions in the Huron Shale in north-central Ohio near Milan, in Huron County.’
- ‘Polygonal septarian cracks are filled with sparry calcite cements or micrite matrix.’
- ‘On Thursday, the group moved to Moeraki, home of the famous ‘Moeraki boulders,’ large septarian nodules that weather out of the cliffs.’
- ‘Consequently, they are only readily detected in septarian cracks and vugs that show an incomplete paragenesis.’
- ‘The areas along fault planes were subjected to a shearing action that produced a pattern of fracturing that is different from the desiccation cracking of a normal septarian concretion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.