One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tending to cause division into constituent or individual elements.
- ‘It typically takes three times as much separative work to enrich uranium from its natural state to 5 percent LEU than it does to enrich LEU to 90 percent HEU.’
- ‘The separative 2D images of each radical were individually constructed using the spatial function obtained with the two methods.’
- ‘Thus the total estimated time for all procedures involving spectral-spatial images and separative ESR-CT should be on the order of several hours.’
- ‘As previously noted, he was however of the view that the ‘trumpet’ shape might even enhance the normal separative effect of the conventional frusto-conical shape.’
- ‘Increased oxygen availability may last some time after the exposure and during this time many immune and separative pathways are significantly enhanced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.