One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it would be quite wrong to conclude from her subject matter that she was a soft-centered, weak sentimentalist.’
- ‘Ira is portrayed as a sentimentalist who is viscerally and passionately indignant about the inherent inequalities and injustices of America.’
- ‘Remember, this is the man that described himself as a sentimentalist, not a romantic.’
- ‘Because they pretend, I think, to be macho guys, but you see what sentimentalists they really are.’
- ‘That sadness, I am learning, is the province of the sentimentalist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.