One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it would be quite wrong to conclude from her subject matter that she was a soft-centered, weak sentimentalist.’
- ‘Remember, this is the man that described himself as a sentimentalist, not a romantic.’
- ‘Because they pretend, I think, to be macho guys, but you see what sentimentalists they really are.’
- ‘That sadness, I am learning, is the province of the sentimentalist.’
- ‘Ira is portrayed as a sentimentalist who is viscerally and passionately indignant about the inherent inequalities and injustices of America.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.