One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a sentence.‘sentential meaning’
- ‘For many people, ‘feel like’ has become a complex verb that takes sentential complements.’
- ‘By way of contrast, most sentential logics, while able to express inconsistencies, are complete and correct.’
- ‘This is an algebraic expression of the disjunctive normal form theorem of sentential logic.’
- ‘There are no sentential complements, though pronouns and some noun phrases can be used to refer to explicit or evoked propositions.’
- ‘His treatment of conditional sentences and disjunctions is more difficult to appraise, but it is at any rate clear that Aristotle made no efforts to develop a sentential logic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.