One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In the broad sense.
- ‘I am aware that there are over 600 species of Eucalyptus sensu lato and that they do not all show the same response to fire, and I acknowledge that I did not witness the destruction of the Weston Creek laboratory.’
- ‘What has been at issue is the place that the group occupies within the Arthropoda, sensu lato.’
- ‘Notable omissions include microsporidia and long-branching fungi, leaving chytrids to represent fungi sensu lato.’
- ‘Thus, Callianassa sensu lato are not helpful in making environmental determinations.’
- ‘Botanical source appears to be Cupressaceae sensu lato, also based on amber chemistry and direct association with wood and cone scales.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.