One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In the broad sense.
- ‘Botanical source appears to be Cupressaceae sensu lato, also based on amber chemistry and direct association with wood and cone scales.’
- ‘What has been at issue is the place that the group occupies within the Arthropoda, sensu lato.’
- ‘I am aware that there are over 600 species of Eucalyptus sensu lato and that they do not all show the same response to fire, and I acknowledge that I did not witness the destruction of the Weston Creek laboratory.’
- ‘Thus, Callianassa sensu lato are not helpful in making environmental determinations.’
- ‘Notable omissions include microsporidia and long-branching fungi, leaving chytrids to represent fungi sensu lato.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.