One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Phototreatment by sensitizers is a method being investigated for virus inactivation of blood products.’
- ‘Despite optimal therapy for asthma and the institution of appropriate workplace accommodations to reduce the effects of irritants or sensitizers on airway mechanics, certain individuals remain unable to work.’
- ‘Exposure to proinflammatory agents such as allergens, occupational sensitizers, and infections has been shown to increase airway responsiveness in subjects with and without asthma, and this may cause asthma in the latter group.’
- ‘The investigations were performed on selected sensitizers that exhibit short fluorescence decay times’
- ‘They are loaded with carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, liver and kidney damagers and sensitizers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.