One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The investigations were performed on selected sensitizers that exhibit short fluorescence decay times’
- ‘Phototreatment by sensitizers is a method being investigated for virus inactivation of blood products.’
- ‘Exposure to proinflammatory agents such as allergens, occupational sensitizers, and infections has been shown to increase airway responsiveness in subjects with and without asthma, and this may cause asthma in the latter group.’
- ‘They are loaded with carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, liver and kidney damagers and sensitizers.’
- ‘Despite optimal therapy for asthma and the institution of appropriate workplace accommodations to reduce the effects of irritants or sensitizers on airway mechanics, certain individuals remain unable to work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.