One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rank of non-commissioned officer in the US air force, above master sergeant and below chief master sergeant.
- ‘My selection allowed for many growth opportunities and contributed to my future success and first-time up selections for senior master sergeant and chief master sergeant.’
- ‘When the Air Force made both of them senior master sergeants, the race became an official event.’
- ‘I set a goal of either being commissioned or a senior master sergeant by 20 years.’
- ‘So, we have programs that are being run by technical sergeants that are frequently administered at a main operating base by senior master sergeants.’
- ‘Williams, the Air Force senior master sergeant, says the reason he had never heard of the place is that many who leave it don't talk about it much.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.