One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Senegal or its people.
- ‘The Senegalese celebrations will no doubt continue, whatever happens in the quarter-finals.’
- ‘The group of eight Senegalese artists have organized workshops in a remote village to help local artisans.’
- ‘The beautiful soundtrack plays different kinds of Senegalese music almost nonstop throughout the film.’
A native or inhabitant of Senegal, or a person of Senegalese descent.
- ‘The Senegalese showed a piece they were developing which told the story of a girl who had been left for dead because of a spell.’
- ‘In suppurating, unshaded heat, the Senegalese celebrated exuberantly.’
- ‘Senegalese are members of more than twenty ethnic groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.