One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Clothing has always been politically significant, creating a visual representation of a person's relationship to the state, and Fashion has always semiotically challenged, reinforced, and/or reconfigured meanings of citizenship.’
- ‘What is striking about David's interest in Fenelon and the episode he invented to convey the moral lessons of the story is the very flexible, open-ended way that his image unfolds semiotically.’
- ‘The transcendental unity of the semiotically self-sufficient text and undifferentiated spectator dissolved into a complex series of critical and discursive relations.’
- ‘Every vinyl or CD record is a semiotically complex textual unit.’
- ‘Each is semiotically rich and clearly implicated in the paradigmatic modern ideal of making the world smaller through transportation and communication.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.