One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Prepared for the final stage of manufacture.‘crude steel and semi-finished metal products’
- ‘But so far, reports of increased pricing power have been spotty across industry groups and concentrated in the business-to-business markets for materials and semi-finished products.’
- ‘The Skanova breadth of product is intriguing; it is prepared to sell semi-finished products such as cable drum space, as well as dark fibre, to finished products that are essentially ready for use.’
- ‘Preparation of the semi-finished products consists of preparing the component parts of the tyre: rubber, textile and metal plies and bead wires.’
- ‘I emphasize, once again, that each time we combine materials and parts into semi-finished or finished products, we are decreasing the percentile of the total cost of that product incurred as a cost of transportation.’
- ‘Although the term casting has been applied to ingot production, and certain components such as welds have a cast structure, it is intended here to deal with the casting of finished or semi-finished products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.