One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While there may be instances where such self-sacrificial love is appropriate, it is not an absolute duty.’
- ‘The three-step walk is the most humble and self-sacrificial way for Buddhists to demonstrate their most sincere hope for what they hope to achieve as believers.’
- ‘It's about the redemption of evil by self-sacrificial love.’
- ‘What they cherish, like most Americans, is the self-sacrificial love shown by parents.’
- ‘It is about the power of humility, the wisdom of mercy, the glory of self-sacrificial valor, the false glamour of evil, the workings of grace, and above all, the necessity of faith.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.