One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Humans appear to have true, self-renewing retinal stem cells.’
- ‘Brain stem cells are a self-renewing population of cells that can restock the supply of mature nerve cells and may be the foundation for self-healing in the brain after injury.’
- ‘In the final analysis, this superficially dated but fundamentally self-renewing play is more than a lesson in civics and shrewd analysis of a cross-section of psyches.’
- ‘What gets it applauded is its posturing and incomprehensibility - the old but self-renewing emperor's-new-clothes scam.’
- ‘At the same time, many of us gullibly believe the sea will always heal itself, that it's so vast and self-renewing that we simply can't kill it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.