One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While many of his psychological dispositions can be guessed from his work, his writing is hardly self-reflective in the usual sense.’
- ‘Bloggers have often asked themselves (among other things, it's a very self-reflective medium) if they are just parasites on the body of big media.’
- ‘Being the self-reflective sort, I puzzled and fretted over this for some time, because I counted the ability to listen and take heed of others as one of my few virtues.’
- ‘The fandoms I participate in are places for intensive and self-reflective debate about the meaning, importance, and strategies for reading of the texts that bring us together.’
- ‘‘I get more self-reflective every day,’ she quips.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.