One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The objective observation of one's own attitudes, reactions, or thought processes.
- ‘Whether or not self-observation was greater in these girls, or whether it was simply easier for them to admit that they are less able to cope, was not analyzed here.’
- ‘The second skill relates to the clinician's capacity for self-observation in seeking to help and minimize harm to mentally ill patients.’
- ‘First, through self-observation, people monitor and track their actions.’
- ‘Performance phase processes fall into two major classes: self-control and self-observation.’
- ‘Behavioral self-regulation includes time subprocesses of self-observation, self-reaction, and self-judgment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.