One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The objective observation of one's own attitudes, reactions, or thought processes.
- ‘The second skill relates to the clinician's capacity for self-observation in seeking to help and minimize harm to mentally ill patients.’
- ‘Behavioral self-regulation includes time subprocesses of self-observation, self-reaction, and self-judgment.’
- ‘First, through self-observation, people monitor and track their actions.’
- ‘Performance phase processes fall into two major classes: self-control and self-observation.’
- ‘Whether or not self-observation was greater in these girls, or whether it was simply easier for them to admit that they are less able to cope, was not analyzed here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.