One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘"A self-funder could probably get in it," said the political strategist, who ran for governor as a Democrat in 1997.’
- ‘Individuals who have family or friends who are willing to pay the cost of the care homes also come under the category of self-funders.’
- ‘Jones, a self-funder, has been outspending his opponents and has held a lead in the few public polls of the GOP primary.’
- ‘In addition, she says, most self-funders lack the experience in politics that builds a campaigner's skill.’
- ‘The staff member said she assumed that "as a self-funder, Mrs Smith was able to arrange her own care, in hindsight this lady should have been visited".’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.