One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jones, a self-funder, has been outspending his opponents and has held a lead in the few public polls of the GOP primary.’
- ‘The staff member said she assumed that "as a self-funder, Mrs Smith was able to arrange her own care, in hindsight this lady should have been visited".’
- ‘"A self-funder could probably get in it," said the political strategist, who ran for governor as a Democrat in 1997.’
- ‘Individuals who have family or friends who are willing to pay the cost of the care homes also come under the category of self-funders.’
- ‘In addition, she says, most self-funders lack the experience in politics that builds a campaigner's skill.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.