One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Last week there was outrage over an academic's self-evidently preposterous argument about English teachers and the re-election of the Howard government.’
- ‘Where to draw the line, of course, is self-evidently difficult.’
- ‘I am just self-evidently not a threat to anyone.’
- ‘The hallmark of popular morality is its hostility to critical analysis because it makes certain propositions appear to be self-evidently true or in accord with the nature of things.’
- ‘He expressed his ‘annoyance’ at the outcome, but is self-evidently proud of the way his players have reacted to adversity, once again not of their own making.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.