One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To a large extent torture has been a means of enforced self-confession, not information.’
- ‘He does these introspective self-confessions in the course of a journey from Delhi to Dehra Dun.’
- ‘In addition, the grey space allows Titus to break the fourth wall and speak directly to the viewer, further enhancing the experience of self-confession and intimacy.’
- ‘Music often revolves around two poles: artists that use their platform for self-confession and musicians that feel the need to hide their emotions behind layers of allegory and symbolism.’
- ‘If Pinto shows himself willing to address near-destabilising emotion in these acts of homage to survival, he is even more transparently vulnerable in his poems of desire and self-confession.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.