One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The occurrence or frequency of earthquakes in a region.‘the high seismicity of the area’
- ‘Conversely, when specific seismogenic fault zones have been considered, statistical links between seismicity and eruptive processes are found.’
- ‘Because the bridge is not situated in an area of high seismicity, the earthquake load was not significant and was not a controlling load in the design.’
- ‘Here, according to most of the authors, active extension is dominant over the whole chain, as shown by breakout data and seismicity, as well as by geological and geomorphological analyses.’
- ‘Although the rate of seismicity has declined since the April 6th peak, earthquakes are still occurring frequently, and steam and ash emissions and small explosions are likely to occur.’
- ‘The adjacent regions to east and west lack significant seismicity, except in the south, where the belt broadens over southeastern England to join the separate line of earthquakes along the North Sea rift zone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.