One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See seismicas submodifier ‘this region is the most seismically active in North America’
- ‘Home to 12 million residents, metropolitan Tokyo is vast, unruly, and spreads across Japan's Kanto Plain - one of the world's most seismically active regions.’
- ‘Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Northern India are seismically active because of this major set of faults.’
- ‘Greece is one of the most seismically active countries in Europe.’
- ‘Japan is one of the world's most seismically active areas.’
- ‘‘Nevada is the second most seismically active state in the US after California,’ said Voegele.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.