One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Today, the salmon fleet totals 3,381 vessels: 491 seiners, 864 trollers and 2,026 gillnetters.’
- ‘Cleaning the fish, and the mud-encrusted seiners, required more laughter and beer than skill and water.’
- ‘We're having a problem with large herring seiners.’
- ‘DFO has given a commercial licence to herring seiners off Chebucto Head.’
- ‘There were seaplanes and salmon seiners moored to the piers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.