One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘The senses were critical to helping segregationists shore up what was supposedly stable but was always in danger of unraveling.’
- ‘Relations between blacks and Republicans began spiraling downward during the 1964 presidential campaign when Barry Goldwater openly courted white segregationists.’
- ‘During his childhood the city of Austin's racial segregationist policies were being codified and enforced, assuring that East Austin would be comprised exclusively of ethnic minorities.’
- ‘The civil rights protesters captured and maintained the moral high ground, and preserved their ascendancy over the segregationists who attacked them.’
- ‘How many worry about the overlap between the positions of segregationists and the positions of people such as themselves, who defend the rights of states, neighborhoods, and private institutions?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.