One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Travel widely and gain wide experience.
- ‘These affluent coastal urbanites enjoy seeing the world and are more likely to travel abroad than the average American.’
- ‘Katrine and Michel were both teachers who loved to travel and this was how they saw the world.’
- ‘The nanny was a woman in her fifties who decided to go travel and see the world with the rest of her life.’
- ‘Michael had travelling in the blood and wanted to see the world.’
- ‘Now his mind was firmly made up, it was travel for him, he was going to see the world.’
- ‘We were young, excited about travel and seeing the world.’
- ‘And it was after this walking tour that he decided he wanted to travel some more and see the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.