One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A line of loaded camels, walking sedately on a track of their own.’
- ‘I took a deep breath, turned on my turn-signal, made an easy right turn, and sedately left the neighborhood.’
- ‘In Tbilisi, however, they do things somewhat more sedately.’
- ‘I managed to do the dishes before I sedately walked to the bath.’
- ‘The cars drift sedately along for an hour and a half, passing through green tunnels of moss-clad trees and misty clouds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.