One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, securitization may not get a lender completely off the hook in the eyes of credit analysts.’
- ‘Structured finance, or securitization, has become the grease that keeps capital markets spinning.’
- ‘And not all microcredit gurus are so sure securitization will take off.’
- ‘But the cost of securitization is greater than the cost of sourcing funds in the inter-bank and retail deposit markets.’
- ‘That's been a boost to Asia's booming market for the securitization of commercial and government debt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.