One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the interim, Veikko, with the help of only lichen and cold water, has ingeniously made his escape from his Promethean securement.’
- ‘Steve Bierman, MD, said catheter securement is a key component in the fight against CRBSI.’
- ‘Photographs taken about six weeks prior clearly show that the nuts in question are lower on the securement bolts than in Mr. Bigelow's photographs.’
- ‘In its comments, Venetec noted several reasons for an FDA ban on suture securement.’
- ‘What is being aimed at is the securement of good tenders which haven taken on board all the risks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.