One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the interim, Veikko, with the help of only lichen and cold water, has ingeniously made his escape from his Promethean securement.’
- ‘What is being aimed at is the securement of good tenders which haven taken on board all the risks.’
- ‘Photographs taken about six weeks prior clearly show that the nuts in question are lower on the securement bolts than in Mr. Bigelow's photographs.’
- ‘Steve Bierman, MD, said catheter securement is a key component in the fight against CRBSI.’
- ‘In its comments, Venetec noted several reasons for an FDA ban on suture securement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.