One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, personally, I do happen to think that Linux is more securable than Windows, and I've said so repeatedly in this very column over the years.’
- ‘The helicopter is securable for deck movement up to Sea State 5.’
- ‘It also must be somewhat gun-like and easily securable on the person.’
- ‘It's designed for Night Deposits at petrol stations and convenience stores, but we use it to make sure our software is quickly securable.’
- ‘The letter continues that Westport needs several playgrounds dotted around the town, which need to be sturdy and securable at night to prevent vandalism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.