One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am not sure but I think the sides were sectionalized and dropped down across the gap, between the tracks.’
- ‘It is produced on glossy paper, it already has a small news section and sectionalised features.’
- ‘Certainly I think they'll stay for the most part like this for a while, but I may choose to sectionalise them a bit later on.’
- ‘If automated switching is not available, can the facility be connected to a different substation through manual switching or sectionalizing?’
- ‘The outer movements are sectionalized; each contains a highly ornamented Capriccio.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.