One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘A contrast is usually made with nationalist or sectionalist terrorist activity or insurgencies.’
- ‘It brought together antislavery sectionalists and other northern dissenters from the old party system.’
- ‘When America seems to be unsure as to who should be her leader in the White House, the country does have a tendency to retreat back into its sectionalist ways.’
- ‘That should be worthy of note without sectionalist carping.’
- ‘Yet neither race nor sectionalist sentiment ever actually went away as factors in lawyers' practical courtroom work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.